D4 Medicals: LGV, HGV, PCV
HGV/LGV and PCV licensing all require the driver to pass a D4 medical assessment.
A medical assessment is required at first licensing and then every 5 years from the age of 45-65 and then on an annual basis from the age of 65.
We provide the D4 forms so there is no need for you to bring one but you can print one off by clicking here.
On the day of your assessment please bring the following -
1. Photo ID (passport or drivers license)
2. Your driving glasses and prescription for your lenses
3. List of medications
4. Any hospital letters / names of your consultants
5. Urine sample (in a closed top container)
6. Payment (cash or card payments)