The Taxi Medical ensures drivers meet the DVLA group 2 standard of medical fitness to drive.
For the medical we will require a copy of your medical records summary. You can ask your GP surgery to print this off. Its not your full records that we need just an abbreviated summary. You can print off a request form by clicking here.
On the day of your assessment please bring the following -
1. Photo ID (passport or drivers license)
2. Medical records summary
3. Local authority assessment form
4. Your driving glasses and prescription for your lenses
5. Any hospital letters / names of your consultants
6. Urine sample (in a closed top container)
7. Payment (cash or card payments)